Dealing with old neighbors... (long)

Get your termite inspector to put in writing that the termites are from her house, We will see how far you get with that? Then think about this, someday you might reach 82 and you will most likely still be bitching about the old lady that use to live next door to you. Lesbian there nothing like a good Lesbian story , spices up a post especialy one were the poster makes himself look like a A-Hole. Look at it this way you probley like the same sexual stuff as a Lesibin, I know I do! Maybe were all (men) Lesbian?

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

little bit of kerosene and a match would solve your problem.

Reply to
cornytheclown

little bit of kerosene and a match would solve your problem.

Reply to
cornytheclown

Call the police concerning the tresspass/vandalism.

Same as above. But, you *are* talking about your driveway - not the road in front of your house, righit?

Pursue that with the town planning/zoning board.

Calm down and deal with the problems as they occur.

Banty

Reply to
Banty

Am I the only one that had a good laugh at this part?

Jack talks tough, but what kind of pussy would let a little old lady delay construction for a week like this? Simple enough to handle. Tell her to stay off your property. Tell the contractor and workmen not to talk or listen to her. If she comes on your property, call the police. If Jack can't handle this, termites are the least of his problems!

As for the termite problem itself, the simplest remedy would be to have the termite company put a maximum strength barrier treatment along the side of his structure facing little old lady's carport. The only other remedy would be to get expert witnesses that would testify in court that the carport is infested with termites, they are creating a problem with your house, and there is no effective way to deal with it on your own property. If you can prove all that, which I think is unlikely, then you could prevail in a lawsuit.

Reply to
trader4

"Jack" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Turn her in at the town hall. Let them get after her. You can't deal with some people.

Reply to
Pasar

If the carport is on YOUR property you have the right to remove the part that infringes. That you can sue her for and you WILLwin.

Reply to
bigjim

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote in news:22676-446715B5-300@storefull-

3134.bay.webtv.net:

pfffffft. Just being old isn't an excuse. She's prolly mentally ill. I know....my mom-in-law is a crazy mental.

Reply to
FlavorFlav

After this many years, maybe not. Look up 'open and notorious usage'. She may have a common-law easement. OP should find the corner pins for the lot and verify if what Gramps said is true. If that takes a survey, it is money well spent. If she is infringing, time to get with the city and find the local procedures for encroachment cases.

aem sends...

Reply to
ameijers

Sacramento,

I read the guys post and it sounded like a crazy rant to me. Both houses have termite damage maybe. Do you really think this exterminator can say where the termites started. Jack's termites may have damaged her carport. She should sue.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

"RicodJour" wrotenews:1147583327.173043.139320 @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

Good advice, if you're a cowardly pussy wussy liberal beta bitch. You excuse any bad behaviour for any reason.."oh, she's old, oh he's black, oh, they're young, oh, he was drunk".

You make me sick.

One key clue you failed to see..he said he put up vinyl siding. That is a big big fat no no. Mold, termites and other critters all love to live in the damp moist wood siding now that it's been safely covered over.

Vinyle siding should be made illegal. Just becuase people are too cheap to reside their house or to lazy to paint it every 12 years, doesn't mean they should be allowed to put a plastic covering on their ugly POS house.

Sounds like the whole neighborhood is infested and besides, it sounds like he bought the house fairly recently. The damage he describes occurs over a 2-6 year period. Didn't he have a termite inspection? It's mandatory in my state.

Reply to
Mapanari

"Jack" wrotenews:1147585486.196734.262390 @y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Why don't you fight back? She's obviously enjoying this and getting away with it because obviously your whole neighborhood is full of beta bitches who are used to squealing like a pig over a log while the theme song from Deliverence and Brokeback Mountain play in the background.

I'm sure you can think of some nefarious ways to get back and make her life a living hell..so much she'll have to pack up and move.

Reply to
Mapanari

yeah, my mom has a neighbor like that...... since she has a perfect yard, she thinks everyone whose yard is next to hers has to have a perfect yard also.

I finally got tired of the complaining,, and asked her who did her yardwork

she gave me the phone number

I called the guy, and he does my moms yard now, also. mows, edges, trims hedges, the whole thing, once every 2 weeks....

now the neighbor doesn't say anything about how moms yard looks, because its "up to her standards"....... after all, we hired her yard guy LOL

Reply to
markansas859

You could be referring to my mother-in-law.

You omitted "Call a hit man!" ROTFLMAO

You get the exterminator, an inspector, and anyone else you can find AND sue her in Small Claims Court for the damages her termites have done to your house.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Jack: