Deadbolt keypad

My keypad has been working fine for 3years, because of this I never keep my key on me.well today I put my code in and the light turns green as the code is being accepted but the dead Bolt doesn't turn. How do I fix this to get in my house without contacting a locksmith

Reply to
Mike

Does it have a battery someplace? If so, put in a new onw.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

ring the doorbell?

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

You get the key you have hidden in the fake rock that is next to your front door step.

Reply to
hrhofmann

I have 2 good friends that live on my block. I have one of their keys hidden on my property, another guy has mine, the other guy has the other guy's. We all know where the keys are and don't care if the bad guys ever find them. None of them work on the property that they would be found on.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Mike posted for all of us...

Go to the neighbor and borrow your spare key back. Oh, don't have one. Sucks to be you. Look under fake rock, ditto. Stand in doorway, turn around, use leg on the side the knob is on and kick backward forcefully. Fix jamb and door. Call police and claim (lie) your mommy is dieing inside. Call phone and wake up drunk laying on couch. Allow spouses lover to exit gracefully. Look around house and discover the window you left open for burglars. In emergency only: call locksmith.

Reply to
Tekkie®