Dead Siemens bottom oven

Hi all, previously posted in uk.diy then found this more suitable group so apologies if you've seen this elsewhere.

I have a Siemens HB91554GB/01 double electric oven, maybe 8/9 years old.

The main oven lightbulb blew.

Tried removing it, the glass part of the bulb came off in my hand.

As we were just about to throw a dinner party I thought I'd carry on cooking and attempt to remove the metal screw part of the bulb the next day.

Turned the oven back on, big mistake.

Bit of a flash. Presumably the bulb metal casing shorted something.

Main oven now dead. No fan. No heat on any setting including grill.

Small top oven still works, clock still on. So power is reaching the appliance.

I have at least managed to remove the bulbs metal casing with a pair of long nosed pliers.

Ive found this diagram, section 4 is the lower oven.

So my questions are:-

There doesn't appear to be a fuse for each oven, unless someone can tell me otherwise?

Any thoughts on what the fault might be bearing in mind *everything* on the bottom oven is dead?

If you have any ideas on the faulty part I'd be grateful for advice on how to get to it to change it.

Reply to
blackbat

bizarre, it works for me

It's a fuse box not a CU and the top oven still works OK. Same feed.

I guess I'll have to get the oven out (it's built in) and try to trace the mains through.

Reply to
blackbat