dead mice in electrical panel!!!

just tossing in my vote for traps--poison leaves 'em to die in the wall.... NOT GOOD!
I just found two mice face down in my electrical panel, up against the 200-amp service lugs---only dumb luck (If it weren't for dumb luck, I'd have none at all) kept my house from burning down. I guess the electrician punched out an extra hole in the panel box that he forgot to plug. I recommend you check out your panelbox for such holes! Electrical fires aside, it sucks cleaning bile from in between all the breakers!
Rick

You can recognize mouse bile, visually? How can you tell it's not spider vomit?

One is orange and the other yellow. Or vise versa.

I once opened a meter socket and two live mice jumped out. They had a nice nest built in there. The meter was fed from an underground PVC conduit that had broken so they had a private entrance as well.

We once had a mouse get fried. It ran to the dryer's fuse box and went thru the plug hole and touched something and electrocuted itself. Then the hubby went downstairs to figure out what happened to the dryer and came upstairs laughing.
together some random words that came up with:

No wonder the dryer quit working. The engineer died! :-)
It gets a little crowded in the panel when critters like this move in :
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/royapples/Cabanapanel1.jpg

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:24:25 -0500, "RBM" <rbm2(remove

That looks like a snake!!

He knows where the mice live

rickandroll wrote:

Were the mice killed by poisons or did they electrocute themselves, that having poisons about earlier might of kept from happening? How would ya know?
Lar

Ah any photos?
:D
tom @ www.MedJobSite.com