Days to vote

The last several elections have seen voters waiting in line for many hours longer than should. This puts a hardship on people who have to work or care for children, sick, or elderly. Fights have broken out after long hours standing in line. As a result the state has come up with new voting regulations to ease wait time and frustration.
Simply put, all voters voting for Trump will vote Tuesday, November 8, from 7am to 7pm. All voters voting for Hillary will vote Wednesday, November 9, from 7am to 7pm.
This should effectively cut voting time considerably, reduce stress and frustration. News services are calling it innovative and will save considerable amounts of time.
cowabunga dude explained on 10/5/2016 :

To maintain the 'secret ballot' paradigm, everyone will wear burka's.
On 10/5/16 9:57 AM, cowabunga dude wrote:

What a great idea. I'll personally arrange for all Hillary voters who come on Wednesday and bring their kids to get a balloon, a puppy, a slice of fat-free salt-free gluten-free pizza, and a pony ride.
No kids? No problem. You'll get a pesticide-free organic salad, a multi-grain whole-grain bun, a free-range chicken egg omelette made only with the egg whites, and be serenaded by the gay glee club from the First A.M.E. Church.
--
I was almost run off the road this afternoon by some guy making an
undocumented U-turn.
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:11:29 -0400, Piso Mojado wrote:

If you do that, I want the yolks. I have an idea for donuts sort of like Boston Cream, but instead of custard inside, liquid egg yolk. Bacon bits would be mixed directly in the dough, and melted cheddar would go on the outside instead of chocolate icing.
On 10/5/16 11:20 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:

Sounds good. Get them into production right quick and also make a bite-size mini version.
The big convention hotels in my city would snap them up to serve as coffee break snacks at the American College of Cardiology annual meeting here next month.
--
The lion may be king of the jungle, but airdrop him into Antarctica and
he's just a penguin's bitch.

I hate to admit this, but you finally said something that makes sense. Maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope for you after all. However, I doubt it.

On 10/05/2016 11:54 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I've voted by mail for several years. The problem is the ballot is printed on heavy paper and there is a security envelope plus the regular envelope for the whole mess requires two 47 cent stamps. One year I figured it wasn't worth 94 cents to vote.

I think they've already found some warehouses full of fraudulent ballets. Dead people, illegal immigrants, convicts, people who don't even exist have voted for Hillary.
cowabunga dude explained :

I wonder how they will be able to dance around that discovery.

Well, you can't pliés everybody.

The Nutcracker?
After serious thinking Neill Massello wrote :

Ha ha ha, suite!