Dating Frigidaire Appliance

Trying to date a dishwasher. Found a page with info.

Anyone have another to confirm. Need to specify the age of it in a home sale so I'd like a warm fuzzy feeling.

Frigidaire Ultra Quiet I Serial TH01199716

According to the above link, it was made in either 2000 or 1990. Looks in really good shape so either it was made in 2000 or they never washed dishes in it.

Reply to
Al Bundy

snipped-for-privacy@toddh.net (Todd H.) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ripco.com:

LOL! Good one. Wasn't expecting that.

To answer your Q, yea. 24" wide and can take a good size load.

Reply to
Al Bundy

She have a nice rack?

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Touche!

LOL.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

I used to date a dishwasher. Then I married her. Now she doesn't was dishes anymore.

Reply to
Avery

Avery wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Now she has a rolling pin and you. Why should she? :-)

Reply to
Al Bundy

Don't do that to me unless I have a good supply of apostrophe's.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Does the church know you're dating appliances?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Is she plugged in? Got lots of power? Have to clean the connections. Use sandpaper and..... oh, maybe not.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon