Dating Frigidaire Appliance

Trying to date a dishwasher. Found a page with info.
http://www.applianceaid.com/age_frigidaire.html
Anyone have another to confirm. Need to specify the age of it in a home sale so I'd like a warm fuzzy feeling.
Frigidaire Ultra Quiet I Serial TH01199716
According to the above link, it was made in either 2000 or 1990. Looks in really good shape so either it was made in 2000 or they never washed dishes in it.

She have a nice rack?
Best Regards, -- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net /
snipped-for-privacy@toddh.net (Todd H.) wrote in writes:

LOL! Good one. Wasn't expecting that.
To answer your Q, yea. 24" wide and can take a good size load.

Touche!
LOL.
-- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net /
Don't do that to me unless I have a good supply of apostrophe's.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I used to date a dishwasher. Then I married her. Now she doesn't was dishes anymore.

Now she has a rolling pin and you. Why should she? :-)
Is she plugged in? Got lots of power? Have to clean the connections. Use sandpaper and..... oh, maybe not.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young