dark stains on grout

Some of the grout lines near the bathtub faucet are dark as if they are wet. The grout is sand colored. They are not wet, however; they appear to be permanently stained or darkened. The grout is relatively new, and there is nothing that would have gotten on them except perhaps a little water. Is this just a case of regrouting and making sure that it is properly sealed, or is something else going on here?
Who did the grout? Was the grout properly mixed before you used it? Or was the spot around the faucet the beginning or end of the grout?

I mixed the grout. It's not the beginning or the end -- the whole area was done at the same time. I sealed the grout, although I am beginning to wonder if I could have not sealed it adequately. I guess my only concern is if somehow water could be leaking behind the wall to that area and is reflected in the darkening of the grout lines. But they don't feel wet to the touch, and I'm not sure how water could get to them through the greenboard, mastic and tile.