Dark pressure treated wood

I'm getting ready to build a new deck. I would like to put the Letter "B" in the middle of the deck. Does anyone know if there any dark woods like walnut that is pressure treated? I asked at HD & Lowes and they said no.

begin 666 p.gif

NO, there are not. Use a different wood that does not need treatment. Ipe, mahogany, would be my first choices, Spanish cedar, cedar, redwood would be next. These woods have natural resistance to weather. If I was building a deck I'd use one of them over pressure treated anyway. Much richer looking, very durable. Put a coat of Penofin oil on them every few years and you are good for 50+ years of life. Walnut may be OK with a good oil, but it is much more costly and not as durable as the ones I've mentioned.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

There are small companies in my area which pressure treat wood. You can hire them by the board foot to treat your wood, any wood you like.

Though I agree with the above (and don't forget Teak), you can get a similar effect to pressure treating by applying a wood preservative with the same ingredients, it just won't sink in as deep. Jasco is a brand that comes to mind http://www.jasco-help.com/products/prod_wp.htm