Dark building light ideas

Page 2 of 2
That's a very valid technique, but I don't have a bulb setting on my digital camera. It would work with film, though.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Most P%S dont have bulb setting but have 15-30 seconds, that is enough to fire multiple flashes.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:18:11 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
    I would like to add to my prior response. You don't need to light the whole thing at the same time and you can walk around in the relative dark between flashes as your image will not be recorded.
Add pictures here
✖
I most certainly did NOT write that.
--