Dark building light ideas

A coleman gas light with 3 mantles might equal 200w, a mirror wired on one side would direct light for the camera. An electric set up would cost alot more than colemans.

Reply to
ransley

I most certainly did NOT write that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

new inverters are much more efficent, my best friend has 12 volt circuit thru home, he has a windmill.

he added a inverter at each light to power each CF light, the standard

120 volt ones.

his power use dropped dramatically, 8 CFs on invereters less than one

50 watt incandescent.

plus 12 volt CFs cost a fortune, 20 bucks each so dont drop them.

get a inverter, its useful for all sorts of stuff

Reply to
bob haller

Since CF bulbs don't take all that much power, wouldn't it make more sense to use one inverter, and run 110 volt modified sine to the various lights? Much less power line loss at higher voltages.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sorry if it sounded as if you did. That was the only easy way for me to add to my prior message. I tried to make that clear, but apparently I did not do as well as I would have liked. Please accept my apology.

Reply to
sligoNoSPAMjoe

You can't apologize! This is usenet!

Reply to