Dangerous trend

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home Repair.
If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.
HB
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:12:25 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Wow, then we would have to resort into posting how lonely it is around here.

You could learn how to use a killfile.

OH NO! I'll have to post something OT! I just asked a home repair ?
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:12:25 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

In that case, Is Obama is a Muslim? Some people insist he is. Course some people believe he's caucasian too..... But no one has ever seem him repairing the whitehouse, so that makes this OT. Damnit!

He did send some small rugs to Gitmo...
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote the following:

It is against Sharia law for a muslim to convert to another religion, punishable by death. How has Barack Hussian Obama escaped execution if he was born of a muslim father and bears a muslim name (and didn't have a choice of religion at the time of his birth) and is indeed a convert to Christianity? Answer: He didn't. He is a sleeper Muslim pretending to be a Christian. Obama's Praise of Islam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYWeK4w3PKk

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 9/14/2011 4:40 PM, willshak wrote:

I understand that it's considered to be completely acceptable for Muslims to lie, cheat and steal in their dealings with nonbelievers. Darn! That makes them perfect Democrats, Willshak you Infidel! ^_^
TDD