Dangerous trend (2023 Update)

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home Repair.

If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Wow, then we would have to resort into posting how lonely it is around here.

Reply to
Metspitzer

You could learn how to use a killfile.

Reply to
krw

OH NO! I'll have to post something OT! I just asked a home repair ?

Reply to
cycjec

In that case, Is Obama is a Muslim? Some people insist he is. Course some people believe he's caucasian too..... But no one has ever seem him repairing the whitehouse, so that makes this OT. Damnit!

Reply to
jw

He did send some small rugs to Gitmo...

Reply to