Dangerous Toilet Seat

My wife just bought a replacement toilet seat. On the back of the package it says:
"Warning: Re-tighten nuts after seat has been used for several weeks".
Ouch. That's got to hurt. Now I'm scared to use the toilet.

Your wife bought it --- Let her tighten your nuts.

LOL,,yep...And if Yer nuts are tight to Her seat,,,well,,,life could be alot worse!