DAMN the EPA

I LIKE to talk about the world's population.

  1. If you could take everbody who ever lived and stacked them up like cordwood, they would fit in a cubic mile.
  2. At the population density of Hong Kong, everybody on the planet would fit in the state of West Virginia (which, some say, would be terrible).
Reply to
HeyBub

the EPA was orignally formed to save lives and improve health..

but once formed, the purpose of any organization becomes to justify it's own existance and increase it's own power...

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Oh, you mean like churches!

Reply to
Rob Budd

Which it still performs wether you like it or not.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

There are several "rules" governing SystemAntics. Three are obvious here:

  1. Systems grow at 5-6% per annum.
  2. System goals come first.
  3. Systems do not do what they say they do. For example, can anyone point to anything the EPA has ever done to protect the "environment?" I mean, has the environment ever complained or asked for help?
Reply to
HeyBub