damn that Julie Bove!

Page 5 of 8
On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 02:10:51 -0700, "Julie Bove"

And YOU said mere days ago on RFC that everyone here was nasty and that you wouldn't return to this group. And of course, here you are...
(Julie is still spreading lies on RFC about you guys having followed her to this group, BTW)
On 10/06/2014 01:37 PM, snipped-for-privacy@all.org wrote:

Hi None,
I have her Kill Filed where ever I come across her. I can't see anything she writes, but still she stalks me and screeds all over me. She once threatened violence on me in a dark alley. (She was pissed that I called my wife a "Trophy Wife".)
You should see the disloyal crap she writes about her husband and daughter.
I think she may have even called me a "pig" lately. If so, it is my favorite. If not, there is always hoping.
The best way to forget all about a drama queen, 20 on the 4 to 10 crazy scale, psycho chick is to talk guns.
Can you believe what they have done to the M14? That was a classically beautiful rifle to start with. Now it looks like a P4 on steroids.
-T
Okay, I know I threatened to smack Stormin' with a Nerf newspaper in heaven, but that was teasing and was meant to tell him both that I thought he was wrong AND that I thought he was going to heaven anyway as he is a good man, false gods and all. Plus Nerf doesn't hurt.

Bull pucky Todd. I never threatened violance on your or anyone else. And certainly not in a dark alley. I am a woman and know to avoid them. Not that we even have any alleys were I live. Dark or otherwise. And I sure as hell don't stalk you. You came back spreading lies on the diabetes food group and told those of us who use the diabetes drug Metformin, Met Heads. And you said that insulin was nasty. I am afraid of you Todd Afraid that you might kill a diabetic by telling them not to use insulin.
And yes, I was pissed at you for calling your wife a Trophy Wife. It's not a nice term to call someone. And I'll bet that your wife wouldn't like to know that you refer to her as stuff.

Disloyal? Whatever in the hell does that mean?

I probably did, based on something that you said. You were right nasty over there on alt.food.diabetic and you kept calling an elderly Jewish woman crabby. Not only that but you did it right before a big Jewish holiday so she couldn't even see what you wrote.

And what kind of person would talk guns? Not one I would ever be around. Even more reason to be afraid of you.

Somehow that doesn't come across as a nice thing to say. You have a really warped and sick sense of humor.
And note that I am not normally one to carry things from newsgroup to newsgroup but you and some others started it by telling lies about me over here. So...
And now I shall leave this group as clearly there is no reason for me to be here. I can just look elsewhere on the Internet if I need an answer or I can post OT and ping Ed on the food newsgroup because he does give answers if he knows them and he doesn't mess around with me. :)
On 10/06/2014 09:49 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

Virtually all factory food has wheat and sugar added to it. Wheat and sugar are extremely damaging to your health. Most people that eliminate wheat and sugar from their diet can throw away their Metformin and other pharmaceuticals.
But don't take my word for it. Meet Dr William Davis and Dr Robert Lustig. Both are very rare physicians in that they are honest. Instead of pushing drugs, they push science facts that will restore your health.

http://youtu.be/qeyKvCkxp2o

http://youtu.be/qeyKvCkxp2o

http://uctv.tv/shows/Sugar-The-Bitter-Truth-16717
On 10/07/2014 03:57 AM, Taxpayer wrote:

Hi Taxpayer,
She is a physiologically unbalanced drama queen possessed of a deamon.
Warming people about side effects is not telling them not to use the stuff. The side effect from all Diabetes drugs are legendary. And mostly withheld from their users.
The reference to Met (Metformin) Heads is one of the side effect of Met is depression, often manifested as delusional paranoia. Yep, everyone is picking on you. Other sides are memory loss, cognitive decline, hair loss, asthma, skin spots, spewing diarrhea, rebound effect (your blood sugar goes higher). I had the Paranoia thing real bad when I was taking the s***. Had to do a lot of apologizing when I came off it.
Julie, in her fog of a brain, got pissed at my warning of the problems of Metformin (mainly describing myself). She lives off of fights and drama. I was taking a hit on myself to help others, which, of course, annoyed Julie's daemon.

Carbs are powerfully addictive. I would add to your list all food like substances that have been hybridized for low nutrition, high energy carbohydrate levels not found in nature. Some of those would be corn, rice, potatoes, beans, every grain. (Julie would refer to this a spreading lies.)
And add to that ALL "Healthy Carbs". Brown or white, they are all a bag of sugar to your body. "Healthy Carbs" are what caused my Diabetes injury. I can't believe I ever believed that special interest nonsense.

I can attest to the honesty thing. The information I needed and requested was with held from me. I had find it out on my own.
I refer to Diabetes as "Cash Cow" disease. First Big Ag and Big Gov get rich getting you to eat their high carbs, then after they blow out your pancreas, they hand you over to Big Med, Big Pharma, and Big Gov who get rich pushing drugs and cutting your legs off. It is all about the following the money.
What really angers me off is that Big Med, Big Pharma, and Gig Gov (who makes it all possible) tell you all about the hazards of high blood sugar (which are correct), but they refuse to tell you there is anything wrong with the addictive s*** Big Ag and Big Gov push. Then they refuses to tell you the hazards of taking Allopathic drugs (controlled dosages of poisons) to treat the injury they helped cause.
"Lets see now, add a poison to control a problem. Wonder if my body will eventually react to the poison? I wonder why it is I am afraid to go to work from s***ing all over my self and why is everyone picking on me? And why am I having trouble thinking?"
"I have an idea! How about I just remove the carbs! Then I won't have blood sugar problems, won't have to take controlled dosages of poisons, people will stop picking on me, and I will stop s***ing all over myself! And, look-e-here, I can think again!"
No. Can't have that. Big Gov got its palmed waxed too much for that! EAT THOSE HEALTHY CARBS! (I only sound pissed. You should see what I really think.)

Haven't read the above, but I already know what they are going to say. I am now drug free for over a year and completely under control.
If anyone is curious, here is how: http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/
By the way, once you learn to cook for it, the food is really, really good. The lifestyle is healing too.
I know of one guy who committed suicide because he refused to kick the carbs. His wife describe his last days to me bed ridden with her having to give him his insulin injection. I know of another guy who won't give up the carbs and has so far lost both feet, had a huge heart attack, blew out both his kidney's, is on dialysis, and is on the kidney transplant list. By the way, when he found out I had diabetes, told me how I could regulate insulin so I could eat pie. Such is the nature of addiction.
-T
On 10/07/2014 12:03 PM, Todd wrote:

Missed one: another one of the side effect of Metformin is permanent insomnia
On 10/07/2014 03:03 PM, Todd wrote:

Yah, approximately 90% of the people I work with are addicted to factory foods and prescription drugs.
What angers me is that the majority of our health insurance premiums is used to pay for battling disease resulting from factory foods...and we taxpayers have to pay for it all,
'ChairMan[_6_ Wrote: > ;3293393']

Yes, your constitution ensure that an American citizen without a criminal record has the right to own a firearm.
But, don't you see that it's the handguns that cause all the problems because they lend themselves to concealment, and that suits the purposes of criminals so much better than rifles and shot guns.
A person can just as effectively protect their house and home with a shotgun than with a hand gun. Most criminals that break into houses are drug addicts who are just after valuables they can sell for money to get high. If they had a gun, they'd sell it to get money to get high sooner than get into a gun fight with some homeowner. In the USA, drug addicts will break into homes HOPING the homeowner doesn't have a gun, but it's a risk they take because they know that they could as easily kill themselves with an overdose anyhow, so why not take the risk? They are pathetic people that need clean injection sites to wean them off of hard drugs like heroin rather than people who need to be shot. ANY firearm in the hands of the homeowner is gonna trump the nothing the burglar has on him, and generally the homeowner is clean and sober, and that's a tremendous advantage over the burglar too.
Much of what I know about firearms comes from listening to Americans talk about them in forums like this. And, from what I've heard, I can see that there can be peace in your great nation between the pro and anti gun activists by allowing long guns, but not hand guns. The country would still have a "well armed militia" if everyone who wanted a gun had a long gun, but you wouldn't be catering to the criminal element by providing them with easily concealed weapons.
It's the hand guns that are problem.
And, no one needs an assault rifle to protect themselves, especially assault rifles that can easily be converted to work like machine guns.
--
nestork

On 10/7/2014 8:09 PM, nestork wrote:

CY: Where's that part about "without a criminal record" exactly? I've never seen it.

CY: Also very helpful for good citizens who want to be protected, but not carry a long gun.

CY: And what does that have to do with the RKBA?
Most criminals that break into houses are

CY: Worth noting, a lot of Americans are quite wrong, about basic concepts.
And, from what I've heard, I can

CY: Other people might not agree with your "peace in our time", Neville.
The

CY: And now you fall back to the anti freedom pattern of "you need to prove to me that you have a need" line of thought.
On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 08:20:05 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Read the Heller decision

+2 some folks jest don't git it!!

Heller and them McDonald both reference the 14th amendment that exempts protections from people who have gone through due process. (AKA convicted of a crime) The federal GCA 68 and NFA 34 also have restrictions on convicted felons.
In wrote:

nesty even admits thats where he gets most of his info. Like you, I just don't get it. He obviously didn't read the link that i posted earlier that shows almost on a daily basis that armed citizens stop all kinds of crimes. Whats that saying about those that are too blind to see? here it is again in case nesty wants to expand his understanding a bit more with *real* life examples, instead of left leaning stats http://bearingarms.com/tag/guns-saving-lives/ I seriously doubt that he will read it let alone believe it.
On 10/08/2014 02:10 PM, ChairMan wrote:

And a thank you from those of us who don't conceal carry to those that do. You make things safer for all of us.

Yup. The constitution simply allows laws that discriminate against people convicted of crimes. It is actually a pretty far reaching power that they have left the government too. There are laws that make it illegal for felons to have guns but they also restrict other weapons, who a criminal can associate with, where they can live, whether they can vote, licenses they can't hold and lots of other things that are normally a right.
On 10/07/2014 05:09 PM, nestork wrote:

Guy! In Nevada's recent past, when I guy got out of prison, he was given a bit of cash and firearm to protect himself. (Probably not a good idea these days.)
Taxpayer;3293464 Wrote: >

> used to pay for battling disease resulting from factory foods...and we > taxpayers have to pay for it all,
The deterioration of health is not a one sided coin.
People nowadays are eating pork and beef raised with growth hormones in their feed. The result is that the livestock grows faster, but I believe that eating the meat of a cow raised on growth hormones causes accelerated growth in people as well. If you compare the average heights of children today, you'll find they grow to be considerably taller than their parents were, and that just doesn't make sense from a genetics point of view.
Also, our parents lived in a time when anyone with strong muscles could get a menial job loading trucks or moving furniture or what have you. Nowadays, most of those jobs are gone, having been replaced by machinery. People nowadays simply don't get enough exercise. We evolved from apes that spent much of their time gathering food to eat, and we don't do that any more. No where is the lack of exercise more obvious than in the children today. When I was a kid, we'd ride our bikes everywhere, play baseball and do everything that keeps young kids happy and healthy outdoors. Nowadays, kids are as likely to spend their entire Saturday afternoon in the basement playing a video game.
And, our food is provided by companies that compete with each other, and those companies know that sugar tastes good. So, we find carbohydrates of various kinds making their way into every processed food we eat. Why? Because adding sugar to ANYTHING (with the sole exception of sugar itself) makes it taste better. So, our pancreases are continuously working overtime to process that sugar we're consuming all day long, and storing it as fat. If all the companies, like General Mills, Heinz, Kraft and Kellog would stop adding sugar and salt to their foods, we'd all be healthier. The problem is that Washington lawmakers are heavily influenced by lobby groups that convince the senators and congressmen to do what they want them to, and the lobby of the food processors is just as influential as any other lobby group in Washington.
What bugs me about shows where that retard, Gordon Ramsay, is telling chefs to prepart all their meals from scratch is that it totally ignores the fact that in a restaurant, 100 people come in to eat within a half hour period between 11:30 AM and noon and they all want something different to eat. Chefs simply don't have the time to be preparing each of those meals from scratch.
I know that food prepared from scratch tastes better. Nothing smells or tastes better than home made bread. But, the only people that have time to make their own bread nowadays are bakers and the unemployed.
--
nestork

On 10/08/2014 07:23 AM, nestork wrote:

Hi Netstork,
1+
That is why we Primal are not suppose to eat that kind of meat. Natural, Organic, and better yet, wild are the way to go. Also look for a community farm. Their meat tastes so much better, you will think the store bought stuff is carrion (may be pretty close).

Very true. Carbs are addictive. Keeps you coming back. They also add chemicals, such as free glutamic acid (msg by 99 other names), which are also addictive. Now they could always use wholesome ingredients that taste better, but that would raise the price.

Maybe some do, but the ones I work for don't. They arrive at the early hours of the morning and cook all day. Got tons of stuff ready to go. Then they have like a 1-1/2 hour of violence at noon and another 3 hours in the evening. The trick is to properly prepare. If you have ever watched it happen, it is grueling physical work. And they don't get paid squat for it. I couldn't do it.
If you meant a lot is reheated, then you are correct. It is about half and half from what I saw.

Oh please don't use bread (Dibetes bait) as an example. Use meat and vegis on the bar-b-que instead. Fresh organic fired chicken with rosemary. (I better stop or I will get too hungry.)
Oh, be careful on the exercise front. Hunter Gathers don't do all that much more exercise than we do:
Hunter-Gatherer Energetics and Human Obesity http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0040503
It is the low nutrition, high carbohydrate junk not found in nature that is the problem.
But, not an excuse not to move around every hour for 5 minutes when doing sit down work. And you must go fishing at least twice a week!
Do you remember when "exercise" use to be called "work"?
-T
On 10/8/2014 10:23 AM, nestork wrote:

Agree with everything you said. Don't forget we no longer get good vegetables and fruits in the supermarket. It is usually picked before maturity so it can be shipped thousands of miles.
On 10/08/2014 05:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hi Ed,
Especially production organic. They are picked so green they are disgusting.
Do you have a community supported farm anywhere around?
-T