Damn Skunk!

Greetings All!
For whatever reason, last night a skunk decided to let fly against a four or five square foot section of the white vinyl siding. A weak solution of bleach water neutralized the odor in pretty short order, but all attempts remove the yellow stain have failed so far.
I've tried stronger bleach solution (up to 50%), vinegar, baking soda, and various household cleaners (Formula 409, Pinesol), etc.
If anyone has had any success with this stuff, would appreciate your input.
I can replace the siding, but would like to use that as a last resort.
Thanks in advance!
-Barry
Barry wrote:

You might try one of products for urine stains from the pet shop. Just a guess.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Never heard of this problem so I googled. The first page of results is worthless. Enjoy the other 650 pages.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=skunk+%2Bstain+%2B%22vinyl+siding%22&btnG=Google+Search
Colbyt

Maybe 30% hydrogen peroxide,used for bleaching hair to blonde? Sunlight(UV) would increase the bleaching action,too. The chlorine bleach you buy in stores is only 6% solution,anyways,according to the label.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Barry wrote:

I have no experience dealing with stains like that so this is nothing more than a guess. What you need may be some kind of enzyme that can break down biological stains. Call a pet store and see if they have something for your problem.
Barry wrote:

Use straight bleach, wipe it on and leave it. Give it a few hours.
I don't know for sure that this will work, but I have cleaned white gutters with bleach. Often they don't look clean until the next day.