Damn Insurgent Ripping me off

I had the insurgent come to my house last week and he said that since the roof on my house is older than 10 years, the value of my policy must be lowered to compensate. That's bull, since the value of my home has actually risen. He's just trying to screw me over which seems typical with all insurgents lately.
Best. Post. Ever.
snipped-for-privacy@-----------.com wrote:

Not.
kevin wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@-----------.com wrote:

Whenever I see an insurgent I punch him.
Mikey wrote:

Better to report him to the CIA (Central Insurgent Agency) so they can take away his insurgent license.
--

dadiOH
Sev wrote:

<Flashing on "Secondhand Lions">
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

You need to move out of Iraq.
At the very least, try to stay out of the crossfire between the US army and the insurgents.