Dam mice

Page 2 of 2
On 2/23/2014 8:08 AM, Joe Taxpayer wrote:

Does it make a difference when the big muscular guy you have just offended looks at you and mutters something that you know is basically bad, and will have to do with where you spend the next six weeks of your life?
Or, should you say, "Oh, pardon me. Could you please say that in a more coherent intelligible grammatically correct King's English?"
That is, if you are still conscious, your jaw is working, and you are not spitting teeth so you can mouth the words.
Most people of action are people of few words, and usually the ones to be watched out for.
Most of the good fighters I have seen were small men, and explosive. One second, standing as in a dumbstruck mood. Then, three seconds later, delivering his last blow, a kick to the side of your head, or a good stomp on your family jewels.
And muttering, "Did you understand THAT, Sparky, or do I need to go over it again?"
Steve
Steve
I dont believe in killing things unnecessarily..........
So I use a live trap and relocate the mice away from the house..
On 2/22/2014 2:54 PM, bob haller wrote:

Like bailing the ocean from one side of the boat to the other.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/22/2014 12:54 PM, bob haller wrote:

Tell that to a rabid skunk or raccoon that has taken up residence in one of the inner reaches of your house. Define "unnecessarily".
Steve
On 02/22/2014 01:54 PM, bob haller wrote:

We can't legally kill squirrels here so I had to live trap and relocate.
I released them about a mile away and across a river.
While I was driving home...I saw them swimming back!
Next time I took them 17 miles away and they never came back but within two days even more squirrels than I originally had replaced them!
The only real solution is to seal the holes.