Cycling Well Pump- Odd Findings

Can't comment on the quality bit. I have the Well-X-Trol and the only other ones I have had experience with are old (very) bladderless ones (experience goes back to maintaining my folks and neighbors into the

50s.

No, there is no danger of a 'explosive' failure of a tank when you are talking only 60 psi. By the time the tank was weakened enough for it to do that it would have so many pinhole leaks it would never reach that pressure. Just my opinion of course. Also no danger of re- inflating the tank (not the bag, that contains water, not air).

The only danger to reinflating tank with blown bladder is the water trapped on the wrong side of the bag can go stale and become putrid.

Harry K

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Thanks again. Will start on this early next week or sooner and report back!

Reply to
frank1492

We have complete confidence in your skills. And, I'm sure at least a few of us would like to learn from your experiences.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon