CVG Douglas Fir Source

Does anyone know of a source of clear vertical grain Douglas fir (1x for door jambs) in the PA, NJ, or NY area? I'm having a really difficult time finding anything.
Thanks in advance,
Mike
Mike wrote:

Not in your area, but they ship . . .
Jackal Enterprises (1-800-711-WOOD )
I'm in Kansas and shipped 8/4 vg Doug Fir in from them. It was the nicest material I've unloaded off a truck. Usually I'm disappointed when I ship material in sight-unseen, but this was fantastic stuff. Obviously it is expensive to ship it, but I had no choice. Can't get it in Kansas.
Rick http://www.thunderworksinc.com

Nice cabinets!

I drive down there regularly (they're in Watsonville, Ca) and always find the highest quality lumber. The pattern-grade mahogany is simply beautiful.
scott