Cutting stone with bandsaw ?

. . .

Ashlar is when you cut the stone into blocks when you're building a stone wall, as opposed to "rubble", which is when you don't.

When you said you were building a retaining wall, and wanted to cut the stone, for some reason I assumed you were building a stone wall, but apparently not.

JUst forget I said anything.

Reply to
Goedjn

Saw that while searching. Looks very impressive But haven't seen any portable versions of it They all seem to be large-bed machines that are permanently installed.

Reply to
<ThrowAwayAddress

OK I&#39;m just using molded cement retaining wall blocks Thanks for clearing up the vocabulary. (Just goes to show that life is about learning new things everyday)

Reply to
<ThrowAwayAddress