Cutting plywood

I have a large window I need to cover with plywood. My brain says it can't be done without putting a strip before the sheet and just make 3 equal pieces. Maybe someone can suggest something easier. (It would be nice if I could get a piece of plywood 58.5 X 51.
The window is 58.5" high. The two side windows are 28" wide and the large window is 51" wide.
http://i37.tinypic.com/25oymgz.jpg sketch of window
Ted wrote:

Baltic Birch normally comes 60x60.

--John

Huh?

Make your own sheet to whatever size you need.
Cut the standard sheets to whatever size it takes to make up the "sheet" you need. Screw the cutoffs (or other scrap material) to the face of the plywood to cover the seams and create one large piece. The advantage is that the single piece will lay flat against the mounting surface.
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:09:53 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

That is what I ended up doing. I cut two 4' x 58.5 and then spliced a 10" piece in the middle.
Thanks everyone.

where are you located?
5'x10' plywood exists
http://www.lumberproducts.com/Products/Plywood/specialtysanded.htm
do you want to cover just the center window or all three windows with a single piece?
the other post........ 5'x5' birch would work