Cutting laminate floor

Last yr I installed laminate floor in kitchen, and left the required space's for expansion.
This yr I had a new door installed and the jam is wider, the door(sill) sit into the room further, and now there is a need to cut the already installed floor with out takeing it up so I have the required gap for expansion. I need this gap not only for the expansion but to installed the transition strip, where the floor end and meets the door sill.
The door is 6 ft wide, any ideas?
Thanks Tom

You are cutting the 6' dimension, correct? I'd use a router for the long portion, but it will not allow you to get close to the wall. Given the toughness of hte material, a back saw or dovetail saw will take some time to finish by hand.

space's
sit
installed
dremel tool will work for the up close areas.
I would be tempted to use my battery skill saw on the long area. With an appropriate fence installed for a straight cut.