cutting in reverse

Find out how many times someone has cut a lawn without accidents, and express the above as a percentage. Then get back to us and have a reasoned discussion.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

... And Johnny Carson famously commented "That must make his little putter stand up"

Reply to
gfretwell

:-)

Reply to
Mr Macaw

The janitor at my elementary school was killed by a power mower when he ran over a wire coat hanger and it cut his carotid artery.

Reply to
Mike Duffy

That had to be the most unlikely thing ever.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Because I don't see birdbrain's posts.

Reply to
clare

That's funny because he doesn't see mine!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

He doesn't see mine because I plonked him ages ago.

Reply to
clare

Uh.... if you plonked me, that means YOU don't see ME, not the other way round. Are you thinking of facebook?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

No, because you want to respond to me even though you've killfiled me. You lack conviction.

Reply to
Mr Macaw
[snip]

When I was a kid in central US, I wished my parents wanted me to mow the lawn.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Bikes have adopted all those nanny touches. The most popular is the kill switch if you're in gear and the kickstand is down. It's really nice on a rough road where the kickstand is bouncing up and down.

Reply to
rbowman

This has all the makings of a really great comedy. "Who sees McCaw?" "I don't know." "Hoo!" "I don't know Hoo." "Hoo don't you know?" "I see." "I don't see." "What?" "I don't see hoo, no matter what." "You don't what, hoo?" "Hoo's the guy?" "Right. I don't see hoo." "You don't see Hoo, what?"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Clare, plonking someone doesn't mean he doesn't see YOUR posts.

Hoo? Hoo sees your posts? I don't know. Hoo? I don't know Hoo sees your posts.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Nobody ever said I thought that.. I just don't have to see ALL of his BS - just what others respond to. I don't care if the idiot sees my posts or not.

Reply to
clare

(non posted, as yours was.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Please read that again, slowly. "He doesn't see mine because I plonked him ages ago."

Subject: He (Mcaw) doesn't see mine (Clare) (object of mine, being "my posts") because I plonked him (Mcaw) ages ago.

In other words, that's what YOU just WROTE.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's some silly game that trolls play. They like to reply with no text, I think it means they're giving a blank look or something. Whatever it is, they think they're being clever.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

I think she's one of those folk that think blind people need the TV louder.

Reply to
Mr Macaw