Cutting Hardwood flooring?

What would be the best type of blade to cut oak flooring. I will be extending tile into an adjacent room and have to cut some flooring.
Thanks
Ronbo wrote:

If you'll be cutting through nails(which I'm betting on), I'd use a medium-cheap carbide-tipped blade. Wear eye protection and maybe body armor. Go slow. Tom