cutting granite tile

I need to slightly enlarge (about an inch al around) the cutout for my kitchen sink, since otherwise the new sink I'm trying to put in won't fit, so I'm looking for a way to cut granite tile, in-place. Suggestions?

Last I looked, HD has a hand-held wet saw.
JSH
wrote

you could also use a 4" side grinder with a diamond blade, or a tile cutting blade in a jigsaw. you only have to make the hole bigger and it doesn't have to look pretty, since the sink flange will cover the rough edge.
not using a wet tool, there'll be plenty of dust. have someone hold a shopvac nearby.
you do know there's probably something under the granite tiles you also have to enlarge?