cutting floor tile iin place

As part of a bathroom renovation I need to cut 1-1/2" off some floor tile to make room for a marble threshold. One end of the cut is open so I have room for a small saw but the other end will butt against the door frame. I wouldn't be able to complete the cut. What's the best way for me to cut the tile
George
If you have painted jambs, you might use a thin diamond blade on an angle grinder to cut the tile and slice on into the jamb to finish the cut. It could be puttied and painted easier than pulling the jamb.

I just dealt with the same problem. I got an el-cheapo Skil-was like marble cutter from an online source, and a good 4" diamond blade. That makes easy work of cutting the long run, but as you note you can't get closer than about inch and a half to the wall. Just as Dan says, for that I got a 4" Ryobi angle grinder at HD and put the diamond blade on it. That allowed me to get a bit closer. To cut the last little bit I had to run the blade on into the wall, but simce I'm going to have baseboards that will get covered anyway.
Ed