Cutting cultured marble thresholds

Hi, I am doing a project where I am cutting some 6 x 3/4 cultured marble threshold like this stuff
http://www.thorntontile.com/p2.htm#Sizes
What is the best way to cut them? I dug around a bit and it seems like I can cut them with a chop saw with a masonary blade. How does this leave the edges? does it melt them or leave a nice clean cut?
Would I be better off using a tile wet saw?
Thanks in advance!

it'd be better with a tile saw. you'd get a virtually chip free and dust free cut. if you have only 1 or a few, take them to home dept and they'll do the cuts for $.25/each.