Cutting ceramic tile

I will be redoing a SMALL bathroom soon (less than 20 sq feet). I would like to put in a tile floor. I'll only be making a few cuts (2 walls and around the toilet. (Pedastal sink))
I've heard about "rod saw" blades to put in a hack saw for the curved cuts. Is there anything similar for the straight cuts? I don't want to spend too much on tools that I could put into other projects.
Thanks Brad
When I first installed ceramic tile about 25 years ago, I tried a number of products to cut the tiles. I found it depends on the type of tile. The floor tile was like cutting cast iron, nothing worked except a rented diamond saw. I burned up a number of drill bits trying to cut the circle around the toilet flange. The wall tiles were easier, but took a lot of work to slowly cut them that I again rented a diamond saw. The diamond saw cut through both the floor tile and wall tiles like they were butter. Now it is the only way to go, and I now own one for the job.

Brad Bruce wrote:

tools. Ceramic tile is great and PERMANENT as compared to other coverings. You will be glad you did it, if you do it right.

For $59.00 you can buy a tile saw from harbor freight. It is not the best but works well and will do what you want it to do for only a little more than the rental fee.
Larry
I had the tile store cut my tile which they were willing to do for free. I would mark a half dozen or so at a time and take them down to the store.
Brad Bruce wrote:

Glass cutter and straight edge. Score the tile, snap over a dowel.
Your best bet is just to have the few cuts you need made at a shop.
--
dadiOH

Thanks for the advice guys. After calling around and finally remembering that I knew a family member who works for a BORG, I've found that I can buy the wet saw for not too much money.
Of course now the wife wants the OTHER bathroom done as well....
Brad