cuttilng tile

is there a good dremile attachment for cutting or grinding curves in tile?
thanks finger
On 19 Feb 2006 08:24:48 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

many to do.

A wet saw is SO much better. I am taking a break from doing my bathroom. Just finished around the toilet flange. With a wet saw it took me about 10 minutes of cutting to get not quite 5/8 of a 6 inch circle cut.
Harbor Freight as ones for less than $100.00. Or go rent one. You will be glad you did.
thanks, i figured a wet saw was the way to go i just wanted to cheack before comitting the money to get one
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Wall tile or floor tile. My RotoZip, carbide cutter, and circle jig cuts wall tile just fine. Floor tile laughs at the wimpy carbide cutter (and the cutter turns red with shame). A wet saw and the hole of a thousand cuts was the only way to do the toilet flange. It's a PITA, but it works.
--
Keith