cuttilng tile

is there a good dremile attachment for cutting or grinding curves in tile?

thanks finger

Reply to
fingerback

You can do it with a cutoff wheel if you have lots of patience and not many to do.

Reply to
gfretwell

A wet saw is SO much better. I am taking a break from doing my bathroom. Just finished around the toilet flange. With a wet saw it took me about 10 minutes of cutting to get not quite 5/8 of a 6 inch circle cut.

Harbor Freight as ones for less than $100.00. Or go rent one. You will be glad you did.

Reply to
SQLit

thanks, i figured a wet saw was the way to go i just wanted to cheack before comitting the money to get one

Reply to
fingerback

Wall tile or floor tile. My RotoZip, carbide cutter, and circle jig cuts wall tile just fine. Floor tile laughs at the wimpy carbide cutter (and the cutter turns red with shame). A wet saw and the hole of a thousand cuts was the only way to do the toilet flange. It's a PITA, but it works.

Reply to
Keith Williams