Cut hole in STAINLESS STEEL sink ???

Ya! but by the time you are done filing the burrs off I would have the sink installed and water on so you could test the quality.

you my friend............................ are full of shit! there is NO way you can drill through SS without a kick on the drill. go back to testing water!

Reply to
Commander

He's using a 40 year old 1/2" Craftsman drill. That probably means a big aluminum case, a D handle, a motor that runs slow and low and would probably start your car in a pinch. I have a 50 year old B&D like that. I drive lag bolts with it and don't worry. It would not kick, because it weighs to darn much to move based on what happens at the bit.

IT would be quite different with my plastic case 1/2" (insert brand) bought in the last 20 or 30 years.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

They hire a professional hole expert.........

out-to-lunch