Cut hole in STAINLESS STEEL sink ???

Page 2 of 2
I've got to agree with using the GREENLEE PUNCH ... the hell with drilling, cutting, filing! Mike
(Conase) wrote:

and
install
to be

CHASSIS

break" and

and
install
has to be

easily.
CHASSIS
All the sinks I've drilled were in somone's kitchen counter. There's no way I know of to back them up with wood while you're drilling the hole.
Gary Quality Water Associates
(Conase) wrote:

I use a "uni-bit" (tapered bit) to drill holes if the sink is mounted in the countertop. and a "greenlee punch" if the sink is NOT mounted.
On 20 Aug 2003 04:45:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.commado (Conase) wrote:

They hire a professional hole expert.........