Custom entry door w/ sidepanels?

Is there a manufacturer that will take the side panels of my entry door of a 1924 home, and use my door's leaded glass side panels, and insert them into the new side panels of the energy efficient doors?
<< Is there a manufacturer that will take the side panels of my entry door of a 1924 home, and use my door's leaded glass side panels, and insert them into the new side panels of the energy efficient doors? >>
Better turn the whole project over to a local millwork or woodworking shop in your area. There will be listings in your Yellow Pages of shops you can contact. Good luck.
Joe
On 01 Nov 2003 01:56:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comtosspam (Joe Bobst) wrote:

If you were in the Phoenix area I could refer you to a leaded glass expert.
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |