Current interrupter for LG room air conditioner

Hi. I know this is off-season, but I'll ask it anyway. Do any of you have an LG room air conditioner? I have the LWHD8000R Window-type air conditioner. The part of the plug that fits into the wall socket is a large rectangular structure. I believe it is called a current interrupter. If you have an LG air conditioner, can you tell me what the current interrupter looks like on your AC? Is it made by Texas Instruments? Is there a part number? Thanks.

Reply to
chemqueries