Curling wallpaper

How can I soften the curled-up edges of my vinyl-coated wallpaper so I can re-glue it to the wall?

I just reglued. Don't think you can soften it.
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 8:23:10 PM UTC-5, gary wrote:

sTEAM WOULD SOFTEN IT, BUT YOU SHOULD USE NEW GLUE.
On 4/13/2014 9:23 PM, gary wrote:

I would first apply paste, then press with a damp cloth and low setting on steam iron. Brief heat should soften it, then tape seam with painters' tape until the paste dries.