cupboard door

Some of my kitchen cupboard doors will not stay closed. They just swing open when I try to close them. Is there some tweek I can do? I don`t see any adjusters, except for adjusting the height. Thanks Patt.

Reply to
Patt

You could try installing a small magnet to keep it closed.

John

Reply to
John Smith

More details. Some doors have a magnetic catch, some have clips, some have spring-loaded hinges, etc. If yours has worn out spring-loaded hinges you could install inexpensive magnetic catches.

Reply to
Phisherman