Culligan Mark 20 water leak for control assembly

I have a very old Mark 20 which is leaking from the base of the control assembly. I have 2 new foot gaskets to install as a first step to see if they will solve the problem.
Before tearing into the assembly, I thought I would look on the net for a diagram of the assembly.
Does anyone know where I could find such a diagram or how to install the foot gaskets?
Thanks in advance