Culligan IC-EZ-1 Drinking Water Filter Installation Guide

The water in our area, while safe to drink, always tasted a bit off compared to the bottled water we buy all too often. To save some money and avoid the inconvenience of having to lug those slabs of water home, I decided to install the Culligan IC-EZ-1 drinking water filter under our kitchen sink. First I had to cut out the ancient original system.
I took pictures of the process and wrote up a quick guide.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Culligan-IC-EZ-1-Drinking-Water-Filter-Installation-Guide/index.html
Now the water coming out of the kitchen sink's dispenser fountain tastes just as great as the Dasani and Zephyrhills bottled water we usually buy. To keep the convenience of having some bottles on hand, we rinse and refill them a few times over before recycling them.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Fort Lauderdale, FL