cub cadet 804 wiring

I have a older cub. The wiring has been hacked up. Does anyone have a wiring diagram? I mainly need to know the conections at the switch

Reply to
dlidholm

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:05:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@oddpost.com wrote (in article ):

Get a set of reprint manuals from Binderbooks. Most important is the parts manual, and also get the parts manual for accessories, if you have a mower/snow blower/etc.:

Click on the "IH Cub Cadet Tractors" link in the left frame.

Good luck,

Reply to
DaveC