CSA UPC approvals for basins, faucets, toilets??

Hi,
I have to do some renovation and I want to import some cheaper bathroom products from China.
I am interested in basins, faucets (mixers), and toilets.
What kind of CSA or UPC approvals do I need??
Would I need approvals for all the products or just toilets for example?
Thanks!
Christian wrote:

Who cares? Most of the stuff sold at the big box stores (Canadian Tire, RONA, Home Depot) comes from China already CSA approved.
Oh, you didn't say where your reno. project was but I figured it out. :)