Crown molding follow-up

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the input on measuring for crown molding yesterday. 80% of it is up and looks good. I learned a lot by doing and can now almost "think upside down." Here is the background in case any one cares . . .
Our house is about 100 years old and the original kitchen was in the basement - which is a walk out on to our back porch. The room was in very poor condition, but we decided that it would make an awesome TV room. The original plaster ceiling was failing and we needed to run electric/ cable etc. so that was ripped down. Rather than replace the ceiling with drywall, because we may need to get back in to the ceiling in the future (and because I hate drywalling ceilings!), we decided to make the ceiling out of wood panels with a small crown molding and lattice strips to cover where the panels meet. This will all be painted and I think it will look pretty good!
Having practiced in the basement I may try to put crown molding in other parts of the house. Thanks again for your help!
Christine

Does that mean that 20% is up and looks bad? ;)
Glad you had success.