crown molding???

can anyone tell me what the going install price would be for installing 4 1/2" oak stained crown molding in a bathroom? Approx. 50 sq. ft.
Thanks Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX

Oak stained as opposed to real oak? They go by linear feet, not square feet.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX

I assume you mean 50 linear feet.
Is it to be stained in the shop or on the wall? Or is it pre stained.
Installs --
I pay two dollars a linear foot plus five dollars a mitre (ie $10 per corner). But your job is much too small to price that way.
Figure a decent wage is $300 a day for an experienced finisher. Probably a day .. plus his time looking at the job. More if he is finishing it in the shop and then transporting it. .
If you pay less than $300, you're getting either a bargain or a hack.
Ken
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wrote:

thanks Ken for the feed back
Rich