Crown Molding

Hey there. I am about to buy a house that has pretty wood stained trim downstairs. The problem is I don't know how to decorate with darker trim. I have always had painted white trim to work with in the past. I am thinking about painting the walls deep and earthy tones. Does anyone have a website or an idea that they have found to be helpful with this type of probelm? Thanks.

Reply to
jlemmon