Cronkhite Concrete Screed Vibrator?

Has anyone used the Cronkhite S5000 Concrete Screed Vibrator? This is a relatively small concrete vibrator that you attach onto a wood or metal screed with thumb screws in order to consolitate and level. I was thinking about a purchase (they are around $350), but I don't know of anyone who has used one to tell me what they thought. Anyone able to provide some feedback?

Thanks

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Too bad we don't live next door (maybe we do). I'd sure like to tell you to go ahead and get it. The I could borrow it when you not using it..

Sounds like a handy piece of gear for small to medium jobs.. I don't remember seeing them at the rental center, but then I never ask.

Steve

Reply to
Steve