Creosote in flue

Haw do I get rid of creosote in my stainless steel flue, it is baked on and a brush will not remove it. I was burning wood with stove shut up too much. I tried log for remov9ing creosote but it did not do anything, some one must have a cure for it. Wayne

I would call in a chimney sweep. That's their job.

Had the problem once and the chimmney caught fire, after it burned out it was all gone (the creosote) but its all the smoke in the house etc that is the downside of that type of removal.Call a sweep!!!!

Scraper
I thin coating of well burn creosote is not much of a problem. Get the easy stuff often though.