Cree flashlight stopped dumbasses from vandalizing my mailbox

Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight. The one outside shouted "oh my god" and tried to get back in, while the driver was trying to drive away. He finally made it back inside and they flew down the road like maniacs. I wasn't able to get the license number, but did call the sheriff. Those dumb assess will probably think twice about doing that again.

There's a way to mount the flashlight on the shotgun, and now I've thought of a way to mount a beer holder, I'm all set, until a natural disaster happens and the guvment comes in and takes away all our guns, like after Catrina.

Hurricane Katrina. National guard troops kicked down doors in the middle of the night, searched for guns, and took them away.
On 4/24/2016 5:54 PM, dangerous dan wrote:

I remember hearing about that. I remain surprised, that the National Guard didn't meet with much resistance from the hood.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Many years ago I had a boss who had three rooms in his house with at least 1000 guns in each room. He bought guns every chance he got. Every kind of gun, long guns, pistols, everything. He could have started a war with all his guns.
A neighbor, who was in his late 80's had an old antique shack in his back yard, that looked like something people lived in 150 years ago. One day he showed me all the guns he had inside it. He must have had at least 100. Of all the guns he had there weren't any from later than the nineteenth century. They were museum quality, in excellent working condition.
Oren posted for all of us...

An illegal immigrant?
--
Tekkie

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 12:25:52 PM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:

Do you enjoy sitting on your front porch all night with your flashlight? http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fln=1&_from=R40&_catref=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi 0&_sop&_nkw=hikvision++3mp&LH_PrefLoc=2&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

I go out at night to move sprinklers, listen to radio, nap in the hammock, watch Netflix, hulu, YouTube on the tablet. It's usually quiet and peaceful out here. The occasional horse will come around at night and graze in the yard. Not many coyotes come around since more houses have been built in the area.
I don't really need a surveillance camera, but will probably buy a wildlife camera.