Cree flashlight 2000 lumens

EBay has a really good price on a great flashlight. $8.99 delivered to your door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with old batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It's solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got from Walgreen's for around $7.00.
Check out a picture at https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdkp9gtfleyjcjh/IMG_20160108_191023_970.jpg.png?dl=0
--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 7:26:44 PM UTC-6, dangerous dan wrote:

ur door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with old batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It's solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got from Walgreen's for around $7.00.

?dl=0

Do you know the Mormon will see this? ۹⌤_⌤۹
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 7:34:04 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

your door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with o ld batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It' s solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got fro m Walgreen's for around $7.00.

ng?dl=0

Notice the Mormon hasn't responded? My reverse psychology worked on his pee brain...he hates me, which proves he's not a Christian! ( ͡~ ͜ ʖ ͡°)
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

to your door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even wi th old batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It's solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got from Walgreen's for around $7.00.

pg.png?dl=0

pee brain...he hates me, which proves he's not a Christian! ( ?~ ?? ?°)

?

Of what?
--
Tekkie

on 1/11/2016, Uncle Monster supposed :

You're a baaaaaad Man. lol
On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 19:26:36 -0600, "dangerous dan"

Many fakes on eBay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko25nYDAJvg

But even a fake might be a good buy.

Even if this flashlight turns out to be fake, it's extremely bright. In a well lite room it puts out a tremendous amount of light. Other LED flashlights I've had wouldn't put out much light except in total darkness. It's heavy and well built. It was shipped from the U.S., although I know that doesn't always prove it's the real thing. I don't like to order directly from China unless I can't get something from the U.S.. I've been happy with most items ordered from eBay.
--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
On 1/9/2016 9:57 AM, dangerous dan wrote:

"Extremely bright" is not good enough. How does it compare to others of lesser output? Bad Amazon reviews say it is not as bright as those with half the listed brightness.
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 8:26:44 PM UTC-5, dangerous dan wrote:

ur door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with old batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It's solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got from Walgreen's for around $7.00.

?dl=0

The ad says 5 modes with a single button. Do you have to cycle through all 5 modes just to turn it on and off?
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 4:41:35 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:

your door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with o ld batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It' s solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got fro m Walgreen's for around $7.00.

ng?dl=0

...like those cheap headlamps, 1 LED, 3, 9, flash, and off!
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 8:26:44 PM UTC-5, dangerous dan wrote:

If it is like a similar one that I have, you do not need to cycle through all 5. It will turn on and off with a quick press of the button on the back.
Slower presses take it through the cycles.
I have several of the UltraFire lights that use 2 of the cr123 cells. As I don't use them very often I wanted some batteries that would go for a long time without use and be ready when I wanted to use it.
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 6:29:53 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I ordered one, so we'll see. I almost went with a cheaper price, but that was for a "rechargable" unit with no battery. I see that unit accepts either 3 AAA's or a single 3.7V rechargeable.
If the unit only requires 3.7V, I'm going to cut down one of the AAA's by .8V to hit the 3.7 mark. I'll save the pieces to use later. Over time it will add up to quite a substantial savings.

HOw do you cut down a AAA battery by .8 volts ?
Ralph Mowery wrote:

Pull yer chain in , it just got yanked .
I have 3 of the Cree lights , a five function and 2 three function . The 5 will start at "high" if it's been turned off for a few seconds , the 3's will always cycle thru the options . The pair cost me just under 12 bucks including 2 batteries and chargers . The single cost me under 8 for just the light - BTW the pair are 2,000 and the single/5 function 3,000 lumens . I also bought 4.2V 18650 rechargeable batteries for spares . The pair came with 3.7V's , I see no difference in performance . Dang , all my batteries charged (and plenty of gas for the generator) and no ice/snow storm !
--
Snag

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 10:53:05 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:

With a voltage clipper, of course.
On 1/10/2016 10:56 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Just the tip: Circuit-cision.
On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 8:00:24 AM UTC-7, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Do you mean that you will use only two (2) AAA batteries? ====
On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 8:30:48 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:

Read my post again, then smile.