Creda Oven

I have a Creda Europa Solar Plus double inbuilt oven. A few minutes after it is switched on a very loud buzzing starts, a bit like a powerful fan running off balance.This is a fairly new phenomenon. This happens when either oven is used. After turning off the sound persists for some time. Would I be correct in assuming that this is due to some cooling fan built in to the electrics, and that the fan has developed a fault - perhaps it is off balance and needs cleaning ? I don't want to go to the trouble of removing and stripping down until I have some idea of what I am facing. In the past I have stripped the oven to replace burnt out elements, and know what a hassle it is !

Reply to
radiospock