Crayon on walls and doors

Someone kid put crayon all over the walls and doors in my rental property. What's the best way to remove it before repainting?
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote in

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser available in cleaning section in supermarket.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:35:34 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

For wooden doors Crisco vegetable oil removes crayons.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 2, 3:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

But then he has to remove the crisco. Maybe Goof Off. I would go to a real paint store , use what they say and the primer they recommend.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 06:19:21 -0700 (PDT), ransley

It doesn't really soak in. It just removes the crayon. Afterwards just use a little soap and water to remove the film and it disappears without a trace.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 2, 3:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Linseed oil works , too, and doesn't necessarily have to be scrubbed off. Since it is a drying oil, after a few days it can be painted over.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Mineral spirits removes the wax, but there likely will be pigment left. Trust me...I know from experience (tenant in rental, about a month after the landlord painted the room). If it is alkyd paint, not latex, you might escape the stain especially on doors if semi-gloss.
Add pictures here
✖
On 8/2/2010 10:03 AM, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

I'd have been more concerned with how to remove my boot from the child's ass then how to remove the crayon marks.
Jay
Add pictures here
✖

Then you can figure out how to remove bubba's prick from your own ass in prison.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Just get some more crayons and finish coloring the wall.
--
LSMFT

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
✖