crawl space building

I built a building that is 24'X24' and I used 2X12's yellow pine for the flooring. The building is about a foot off the ground and there are three sections of joists that the flooring sets on. I built it as a place to store stuff but I've been doing stained glass and would like to work out there instead of the basement. I've been wondering if there's anything I can do to the crawl space that would help in heating or cooling of the building? Thinking it would have been better if I had gone with a concrete floor.
Thanks Dan

.Man you're just all over the place, aren't you? Try some ritilin.
Good to know you're one step behind me. Do you get your's at HD?

three
like
there's
cooling
snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net says...

Is the floor insulated? If not, that would certainly be a start.
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/
It's not but with some work it's doable...
Thanks Dan
is Joshua Putnam