Crane bathroom faucet

The home I purchased was built in the early 60s. The plumbing fixtures throughout are Crane. The plastic ring handles on a couple of the bathroom faucets are broken or about to break. I have had no luck in finding a source of Crane replacement parts. The mechanics of faucets are just fine; I would really like to find new handles. Any suggestions?
Fred wrote:

This is the court of last resort: http://www.danco.com /
You may also be able to use some universal replacement handles, but they won't look authentic. Jim
Speedy Jim writes:

My folks have Crane plumbing and about 15 years ago I had to replace some parts. I went to a local independent plumbing house (not one of the franchises) and they had NIB old stock on hand. Pearson's Plumbing, Northern VA.
Check plumbing supply houses, independent hardware stores, etc, if you haven't already.
Best,
Marc