Craigslist Murder

"North Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - It's a vicious crime that could've happened to anyone. A mechanic is murdered on the job, and police say if the killer had his way, a second person could also be dead.

The 44-year-old victim was fixing a car at a home on Saturday when he was ambushed and shot. The suspect also pointed the gun at a second man who was helping that victim, when his gun got jammed"

[...]

The homeowner who hired Rael was helping him in fixing up a car when an outsider approached the two with his gun drawn.

Oren

Oren wrote the following:

I don't see anything there that involves Craigslist in the crime, other than he got the job through it. What if he got the job from a newspaper want ad, or the yellow pages? Besides, it's Las Vegas, one of the most crime ridden cities in America. There's a reason CSI picked that city for its show.

Reply to
willshak

And if the guy had gotten the job through the newspaper, would you be posting, Classified Murder?

I fail to see what this has to do with anything. Certainly not home repair, or general interest. Please choose your audience and use OT when applicable. Thanks.

RicodJour

My apologies. I mistakenly thought I was in another group when I posted.

Reply to
Oren

I think that has happened to most of us. "I hate it when that happens!"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon