Craigslist Murder

"North Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - It's a vicious crime that could've happened to anyone. A mechanic is murdered on the job, and police say if the killer had his way, a second person could also be dead.
The 44-year-old victim was fixing a car at a home on Saturday when he was ambushed and shot. The suspect also pointed the gun at a second man who was helping that victim, when his gun got jammed"
[...]
The homeowner who hired Rael was helping him in fixing up a car when an outsider approached the two with his gun drawn.
http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S 386656
Oren wrote the following:

I don't see anything there that involves Craigslist in the crime, other than he got the job through it. What if he got the job from a newspaper want ad, or the yellow pages? Besides, it's Las Vegas, one of the most crime ridden cities in America. There's a reason CSI picked that city for its show.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

And if the guy had gotten the job through the newspaper, would you be posting, Classified Murder?
I fail to see what this has to do with anything. Certainly not home repair, or general interest. Please choose your audience and use OT when applicable. Thanks.
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:40:39 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
(snip)

My apologies. I mistakenly thought I was in another group when I posted.
I think that has happened to most of us. "I hate it when that happens!"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus