Craigslist alchemy - will any doors work with a neo angle shower base?

OK team,
I see this great shower base on my local Craigslist:
MAXX Tigris shower base: http://www.advantademaax.com/Produits/ProductInfo.aspx?cat &mdl$46&Lang=En
It's JUST the base, no doors, for $100.
I really want a neo angle shower. Can I use any shower door set with this base?

What did they say when you called them?
Joe

They didn't say anything - I left VMs with several people there and got no answer.
So if all 38" shower bases have smooth flat tops, can I assume that all shower door systems have smooth flat bottoms?